Aloo Matar

Sometimes when I’m left with mutton curry minus the mutton pieces, I use this leftover mutton curry to make some of my favorite aloo dishes. This adds twice the flavor to all my aloo dishes, which we love to devour greedily. You can adapt this recipe to suit your own pallet. 


Try adding cooked chickpeas, rajma beans or even cauliflower to this and you’ll be pleasantly surprised. You can have it with roomali roti or any other roti of your choice. Plain boiled rice and this curry is a lethal combination- tastes so good, you’ll keep coming back for more. I sometimes also use this (leftover aloo matar curry) for kneading my atta to make delicious parathas for breakfast as well. 

Just make sure you don’t mash the boiled aloo completely. Serve this crispy parathas butter maarke with  a bowl of raita and hot cuppa chai and I promise it’ll soon become everyone’s firm favorite at home. 
Basic Aloo Matar Recipe 

Comments

Popular Posts