pista malai kulfi

A summer stunner! Or should I say an all time stunner!? We plan on staying cool this summer with a myriad of flavorful Kulfis (watch this space) 🏡


I remember, how back in the day, summer holidays were meant to get out on the sun-baked streets, running around the society or playing games like lagori, lapa chapa, zatapati etcetera.

I don’t remember spending time with my mom, as in watching her cook in the kitchen, like ever. It’s not like I wasn’t interested, no. It seemed absurd to her me wasting time at home watching her do the chores. Hence, summers meant freaking out with friends, chatting about odds and ends, discussing ideas, and playing games; mostly outdoors.

I remember how impatiently we friends waited for the Kulfi-walah every single day! We didn’t have many options either. There was Malai Kulfi and Pista Malai, I think. Mango came into the picture much later, but my favorite was Malai, still is!
I have never in my wildest of dreams have ever thought I’d be making Kulfis, but here I am making the most delicious Kulfis at home. Oh how much I love these kulfi moulds (joy in little things), they bring back such fond memories 💭 and the flavors you guys are freaking awesome! Also, best part about making Kulfi is that I can use these for making falooda later - which is utterly delicious and the hubby loves it!
We went a little overboard with the pistachios while photographing, but it’s all cool as long as you’re having fun!

To a fantastic weekend ahead 🤘 Do what makes you and yours happy 💗

#malaikulfi #pistamalaikulfi #kulfi #summervibes #indiandessert #kulfiicecream #streetfood #indianfood #indianfoodbloggers #gharkakhana #madewithlove #kulfifalooda #foodphotography #summerdays #faloodaicecream #goodolddays #tgif #mithai #indianmithai #indiansweets

Comments

Popular Posts