Coconut mutton curry

 When you have to choose from your @lecreuset “bartan “(😱kill me later) collection - the struggle is real.

The cooking only begins once I’m done drooling over my collection 🤩 #rozkadrama


When it comes to cooking my hubby’s favorite coconut mutton curry, appams on the side are a must! I’d be lying if I say my hubby is very picky and particular with his food habits. So, no! It’s not a must! We don’t always have appams on the side 🙄

We are flexitarians😎 We’re true blue foodies and we enjoy whatever is made with unconditional love💗 which has always been a constant - hands down!

Yay Friday, and we’re gearing up for 💗@ranveersingh #jayeshbhaijordaar 🎥 but before that thoda drama on insta toh zaruri hota hai - me this and mine that .. my way or take the highway😬

🍿Uff!!! Let’s just calm down and go with the flow!? Just follow your heart when cooking 🧑🏼‍🍳

Last but not the least - a big shoutout to all those men out there who stand by their wives rock solid 🥂 And To those women who support and respect other women in their lives! May this tribe grow ❤️

To a fantastic weekend- do what makes you and yours happy ❤️

#indianfood #indianfoodreels #indianfashionblogger #coconutmuttoncurry #lecreusetforindiancooking #appam #yayfriday #fabulousweekend #meregharkakhana

Comments

Popular Posts