Buttered Popcorn

TGIF - It's time for popcorn and movies🍿  🎥 and no, it's not Friday the 13th!



It’s time for popcorn and movies 🍿 🎥 and I don’t plan to get traumatized by watching anything from the horror genre!
During the winters, we like to skip the theatre, and have a great movie night in at home. What a fantastic long weekend to pick a movie, have a variety of snacks to munch on, grab a few ice-cream tubs, you know it- been there done that.😉
Yeah, I am sooo happy and excited to watch Drishyam, again for the 100th time! Yes, I am guilty- I have dragged my forever willing hubby to watching the two original versions by Jeetu Joseph. Both were fantastic to watch and I’d been waiting with bated breath for this one as well 🤩 We have watched it in the theaters but watching it on big screen at home is something different!
What about you? Anyone here who enjoys movie nights at home 🏡


Comments

Popular Posts