Pav Bhaji Scrolls (Savoy Scrolls)


These pav bhaji scrolls may have an ordinary, careless, scrimpy feel, but it’s ideal for a fun weekend. Like I said, when you’re in no mood to slave over that hot stove, these are the easiest scrolls to put together. I had leftover homemade Mumbai pav bhaji in the refrigerator. So, I quickly grabbed my muffin tray, rolled out my @pepperidgefarm puff pastry sheets, spread leftover pav bhaji over the sheet, with a generous sprinkling of @amul_india cheese on the top. Baked these pav bhaji scrolls at 400F for around 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

Goes without saying, pav bhaji scrolls are incomplete without finely chopped onions, cilantro, and cheese on the top 😋 Have these with your morning/ evening cuppa chai☕️ or at your little tea parties? These pav bhaji scrolls are here to stay. They’re never going out of style, trust me ☺️


Comments

Popular Posts