Sabudana Vada

 


Growing up in Pune, and having friends from Kothrud area, Nalstop, meant that one was surrounded by foodies! I remember having sabudana vada, kanda pohe, upma, at small eateries around these places 🛵
For fancy sandwiches, pastries, kathi rolls- M.G. Road, the camp area, Marzorin was the best. My friends would agree here! Thanks to a few other friends, we were introduced to fancy food around the camp area 🍰🥐 Back then, while in school, whatever little pocket money we got, we’d spend it on food - from guavas which were sold right outside of our school to pastries from Marzorin 😋 Such fond memories 🏫
Back to Sabudana vada - I never thought I would ever be able to master the art of making sabudana vada 😅. Omg, it is tricky! The very first time I tried making these, I fell sick 🤒it was as though sabudana vada was the perfect recipe for a sore throat! I never wanted to make these ever again- but me being me, was never going to give up on making something like sabu vadas, that too this easily, ha 😜

Years passed by, and slowly, I figured out how to put instant sabudana to good use. Plus, thanks to all these wonderful bloggers, vloggers, instagramers for sharing recipes, to a tee 📌

This one’s to the friends you’ve known all your life ❤️and to the new ones you’ve made along the way heart 💞

Comments

Popular Posts