Cast Iron Kadhais/ Woks

Ok!! Ok! I know, like what was I thinking when I ordered these?? These are HUGEEEE! I adore these Kadhais/ Woks. They're beautiful ๐Ÿ˜  I thought of returning these because, well because they're huge! But then I am never in the favor of buying and returning. No, don't take me wrong, I am not a hoarder. Let's just say, I am a collector of all things beautiful - yeah, this one I take after my mother ❤️ Plus, these promise to serve you for up to 75 years๐Ÿ˜ณ... oh yeah and I am not dying young, nope, I AM NOT!

I love Cast Iron Cookware - kadhais/ woks- for they conduct heat fantastically. You can use less oil once you start cooking in these. They actually work like non-stick cookware. 

There are many benefits of Cast Iron Cooking - like many, which I will come back to later, I promise.
The cleaning? some may find tricky or tedious, like you just cannot dump these in the dishwasher and forget about it. No, you can't! But it's not that difficult either. I simply wash these under running hot water, and ver little soap. Dry them out immediately with a dry towel. I do not season it after every use- it's not required either. 
What do you think of Cast Iron Cookware- Do let me know in the comment section. 
Thank you again, for stopping by ☺️






Comments

Popular Posts