2 lb Chicken deboned
2 tbsp of cooking oil
1/2 tsp cumin pwd
3 tbsp of ginger garlic paste
4 tbsp lemon juice
1-2 tsp gram flour (besan)
1 tsp red chilli pwd
1/2 tsp mace pwd
1/2 tsp white pepper pwd
4-5 tbsp yogurt
1 tbsp garam masala powder
oil for basting
1. Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
2. Whip yoghurt and mix in all the other ingredients.
3. Marinate chicken pieces in it and keep refrigerated for about 4-5 hours.
4. Skewer each piece an inch apart including green/red/yellow bell peppers, onion squares and tomato squares.
5. Brush with oil and roast again in a preheated oven @ 350 °F for 10 minutes, basting at least twice.
Remove to a platter and serve with onion rings, lemon wedges and mint chutney.