Tacos (Baja Fish and Spicy Shrimp)

Tacos we make at home have never made it to the gram! So this time around, I owe it to myself for not having it gobbled down in a jiffy! They turn out so pretty darn delicious, it’s unfair to keep ourselves from not having them first. I mean they’re not meant to be piping hot, but you get the gist!? Let’s worry about the pictures later, I keep telling myself. Though hubby dearest is always ready with his lens, doubly checking with me, whether or not I’m in a mood to get the food pics 📸 clicked.

In my head, the only true agenda was to have tacos and tequilas/ margaritas this weekend, but alas, thanks to my tooth infection, and me being on antibiotics- we had to pull the plug on tequilas/ margaritas. Having said that, we were definitely going to need to spice things up! We shall come back to that later- I promise! Although our plans for tequila fizzled out, we were looking forward to indulge in our favorite weekend activity- matinée movie shenanigans 🍿and there it was #Shaitaan on #Netflix waiting for us with bated breath!

I loved watching the original Gujarati thriller #Vash 🎥 but it also made me a little sad. The movie did not disappoint me, but the fact that an outsider whom you let in to your house can ruin your peace of mind, with his cruel intentions, was heartbreaking.
Fast forward, I knew we’d signed up for a twisted version of #Vash, the minute I saw AD and Maddy on the poster of #Shaitaan , a Hindi remake of the Gujarati movie #vash I loved watching Atharva and Pratap (the characters from Vash) right from the beginning- again both not entirely, but sort of composed, not making it very animated, made it next to real to watch. While on the other hand, Vanraj (character from Shaitaan) seemed very animated, going yada yada yada with this main yeh main woh, aham this aham that, as though he needed that validation of him being the only real supreme #Shaitaan! I mean, I was like, JSTFU -Vanraj, shut up!

Yeah, I know I tend to get carried away! It’s just a movie, I remind myself🙄 .. But oh boy, towards the end of the movie, Kabir just take the father of the year award, just take it- I whispered🏆 only to get a tapli from my darling hubby 😖 to focus and stop my chatar-patar 🥰
“Hey ram will you stop?” he said. “Look” I pointed towards the screen, “All’s well that ends well and nobody messes with the chauthi fail!“ ( ha ha that rhymed)- if you know you know #Drishyam 🍿



To #tacos #tequila #margaritas and everything in between! #cincodemayofood

Have a wonderful one- do what makes you happy ❤️ #maythe4thbewithyou and remember #zubaansambhalke 😉

Comments

Popular Posts