One Night in Bangkok Shrimp (Hard Rock Cafe-Copy Cat)

 While many are waiting for the release of #VidyaBalan #PratikGandhi #IleanaD’Cruz #SendhilRamamurthy movie #DoAurDoPyaar , I thought I’ll post something that has been sitting in my drafts like forever!

Because … sometimes I judge the book by its cover and the cover can be deceptive! An eye catching movie poster grabs my attention instantly. Weekends don’t always mean scrolling through Netflix or other OTT platforms. You’ve watched it all *ah arrogance* (one might think) and then you stumble upon this masterpiece of a movie 🎥 #Mangalavaaram on #hotstar ðŸ“º Randomly picking up a movie without watching the trailer/ or reading the plot/ or the reviews for that matter, is a chance I take very often, only to be pleasantly surprised. I was fascinated by the movie poster- powerful women from a rural town of Mahalakshmipuram - what’s not to like!?


Without getting too much into details, let me tell you, if you’re in for a good movie- this one’s for you. A sensitive and a very bold subject handled beautifully. This movie reflects on society’s limited notions of womanhood, in a world where shaming is contagious. The movie centers around people who are quick to judge and shame, and slow to understand and empathize!
On that note- Be mindful of whom you watch this one 🎥 with?! Not everyone has an appetite for this kind of a movie. There are murders happening left, right, and center, so be patient and remember do not skip the movie to unravel the mystery.
***Also, this one is definitely not suitable to watch with the kids.***

In the frames - #onenightinbangkokspicyshrimp - The Best To Order at #hardrockcafe !
A must try recipe at home as well! I would love to brag that I may have nailed this recipe and it sure is TOP NOTCH! Please ignore the color of those shrimps, everything looks yellow in the ambient lighting at home🥰
This one is very very, I mean super close to #bangbangshrimps from #bonefishgrill
Will be posting the recipe soon ⏰ only if you’re interested!
P.S. if so watch this space 📌




Comments

Popular Posts