Mumbai Masala Pao

 From the gharelu diaries - a quick evening snack made with less than 5 ingredients, ok maybe 10 👩‍🍳

Firstly lots of makkhan 😉 followed by finely chopped onion, 1/4 green bell pepper, 1 tomato, 4-5 green chilies, a tsp of ginger-garlic paste, 3-4 tsp of your choice of pao bhaji masala, salt to taste, and if at all I have missed anything, apne hisaab se daal do!
I forced myself to make this chatpata masala pao since I had only two paos sitting in my refrigerator and I didn’t want to just makkhan maro these paos 🙄 For the love of loving the mess, ek plate masala pao on a Thursday evening to banta hi hai 📌

I have some of the masala left, and I’m thinking of making some toasties for tomorrow with the leftover 😋
To a Weekend that’s just around the corner❤️ do what makes you happayy!

Comments

Popular Posts