methi chicken handi

Sundays have always been so special. Lazy Sundays - where we woke up aaram se, skipped breakfast, went for yummy brunches, watched a matinee show, had some street food; chaat mostly and then head on our way back to home. 🏡
These pictures of methi chicken handi reminded me of a Sunday conversation between my mom and her friends. I remember them discussing, and sharing notes on weekend specials from their kitchen. How a few of them tricked their family members by naming the dish very rich and stylish. It made so much sense- imagine a karaplela or zalalela lasun bhaat v/s burnt garlic rice. The latter does have that glamorous ring to it, right!? 

When I first came across Methi Chicken Handi- the name immediately had my attention, and yes, the recipe too. But Handi added that special note to it 🎼 🎵. Since then, I’ve had a couple handis in my collection but cooking in my favorite Ruffoni makes it even more special ❤️
On that note - have a wonderful Sunday! 

Comments

Popular Posts