Matar Paneer with a twist

Hello jee hello, hallo! Firstly toh, Sir ko credit dete hai for sharing this awesome recipe with all of us 👑.. You can tell, this dish is inspired by @ranveer.brar 👨‍🍳 Please check out his recipe for “Paneer Kali Mirch Pasanda” 😋 on his YouTube channel 🔖

At first, it may seem like a Herculean task 😥 but it’s not! Trust me!!
I have given this dish a litte spin, made it a little rustic, and made Matar Paneer with a twist, following the same steps, except for the filling😄 and the sauce too 😜I went with our popular makhani sauce instead of the white. Thode tamatar 🍅 add kar diye maine, aur kuch nahin 😉

For the matar (green peas) filling - I have boiled and roughly chopped green peas in my food processor. You can actually make a paste for a smoother texture (will make binding of the sandwich easier and give it more finesse). Anyhoo, moving on, sautéed this mix in a pan with very little oil, added some grated paneer (optional), some garam masala, kasuri methi, a pinch of ajwain, salt to taste and Voila my matar aka green peas filling was ready 💃🏻 that easy!

That’s all, thats My Matar Paneer with a twist 👩‍🍳
You can customize the filling the way you want, but I thoroughly enjoined this version of Matar Paneer. Just some extra chopping of the green peas, but totally worth it❤️

To a Whirling Wednesday - To makeover recipes - To recipes with a twist 👩‍🍳.. do what makes you Happayyyy🤸🏻


Comments

Popular Posts