pao bhaji

 I am so looking forward to watching Saas Bahu Aur Flamingo by Homi Adajania, and I can’t wait to find out what made these women so amazing 🤩 😉 Adarsh Nari 💃🏻 oh how I’ve enjoyed watching this trailer❤️ The saas reminded me of a few women, (oh well the boys too 🙄)There was one kind I was always attracted to (the pleasant, kind, warm hearted women- and not the cunning and nasty ones, nope). I was in love with the mothers than the guys themselves, I could name quite a few, but let’s just leave it at that 😆. I remember how badly I wanted to be a part of their families, not for the boys, but for their mothers, their dads too, yeah! Does that really work? I mean land into the family just for the loving in-laws!? I don’t think so. I don’t know. 
Yaar, ladke mein bhi toh koi baat ho? Am I right, or am I right!? 

Well, In my case, I found my guy - the guy, alright?! Just the kinda guy I’ve always wanted!! Always! One who would be standing by my side rock solid,  come what may! I found him, my BAE ❤️Lucky me! 

On that note- let me know your saas bahu aur flamingo stories 📌 Did you marry the guy or his family 😆

Comments

Popular Posts