A Good Girl's Guide to Murder - Holly Jackson

What kind of murder would you like to order, I ask? 

A Good Girl's Guide to Murder is a young adult mystery debut novel by Holly Jackson. I enjoy watching mystery series on TV and I am sure this one can be made into a spectacular one. I grew up reading Nancy Drew, never got a chance to watch the series until recently but boy can I imagine how thrilled I would've been! 

I remember reading this quote by Agatha Christie -One of the luckiest things that can happen to you in your life is to have a happy childhood! For sure I still have vivid dreams about my childhood, it's fond memories. Every summer my friends and I would come up with the idea of setting up a library in the compounds of our homes. We took a deposit of Rs. 5 and charged anywhere between 25-50 paisa for a book one borrowed. So many memories ❤️  I am so glad I read this book. This book reminded me of my childhood - and I am only grateful I had a wonderful childhood!. 

If you're into reading mystery novels by YA- this one's for you!

Comments

Popular Posts