methi malai mutton - creamy-fenugreek mutton curry

Oh we (hubby and I) love watching movies, especially on weekends! It’s been a while though we’ve been to a theater. So couldn’t resist going to watch #jayeshbhaijordaar . I’m a @ranveersingh fan - have always been!

If I had the time, I could watch movies all day, and when I say alI day, I mean all day! Yeah, go ahead call me a maniac!
Movie time is extremely sacred for me, for us! So if I come across any chatterboxes in the theatre, I call them out!
As I said, we went for this movie last weekend- the theatre was quite full. A family of 5 sat in the same row, as us, a few seats apart. They were happily chatting amongst themselves before the movie began. The husband had their little one in his lap. The lady, his wife sitting next to him probably had too many stories to share with her family, I’m guessing, which is fine.
The movie started after a few ads/ trailers, and the chatter continued. As I said, it’s our sacred time when watching movies - so I shushed at the beginning, a subtle shush 🤫 but who understands subtle?? Like seriously 😐 I did not have any patience for another shush, so I walked up to this family and said loud and clear, “ you know what, the movie seems to be very boring. I’m very bored and your chatting sounds very interesting. Would you like to sit here and continue with the important conversation or can it wait?” The entire family did not know how to react and said sorry for having disturbed everyone.
Needless to say, everyone in the theater happily watched the movie ever after🍿

This one’s to #jayeshbhaijordaar and to everyone who knows when and how to take a stand. Knows when to what to and how to speak up when the need be.

Today’s Methi Malai Mutton does not seem very robust, just like our hero @ranveersingh . Bhai (read- Beheno) but trust me the addition of Methi does make it very very special and Jordaar!!

P.S. what do you do when you come across such people in theater? How do you shut ‘em up?

mutton #muttoncurry #methimalaimutton #indianfood #mondaymotivation #mondayvibes #indianfoodbloggers #indianfoodie #indianfoodlovers #foodreelsinindia #gharkakhana #indiafoodrecipes #muttonrecipes #tangdichicken

Comments

Popular Posts