Chicken Berry Britannia

Without a doubt, Biryani is a favorite in my house 🏡 We can eat, drink, and sleep biryani - yep, we absolutely loveee it!

I am one of those who wakes up only to start dreaming of creating something delicious everyday. Nothing can get me out of the bed than the thought of cooking something really fancy 🤩


Cooking Chicken Berry Britannia from @dishoom cookbook is the best thing to refer to when it comes to berry biryani👩‍🍳 Absolutely easy steps to follow, and the results, I kid you not, are to die for! And I am loving my sea turtle salad servers from @arthurcourtdesigns . Check out their wonderful designs - and you can’t help falling in love!!

Also, I have used my earthen tagine pot to make this Chicken Berry Britannia and I’m loving the smokiness it has added to this biryani 😋

On that deliciously smoking note - I promise I’ll be making the reel real soon 🎬

P.S. a little late to the party, but I’m wishing everyone Eid Mubarak🌙 from the bottom of my heart ❤️

Stay loving, stay happy, do what makes you and yours happy💝

#eidmubarak #happyeid #indianfood #indianfoodreels #dishoomlondon #dishoomcookbook #chickenberrybritannia #chickenbiryani #gharkakhana #terrifictuesday #dinnerspecial #taginecooking #taginepot

Comments

Popular Posts