Gemelli Pasta (Quick Spicy Pasta)

Last time I had pasta; apna desi style was in Mumbai ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Creamy pasta cooked over coal๐Ÿ”ฅ which was a first! There was this vendor, I can’t remember his name, selling this creamy pasta. The potato wedges he sold alongside were to die for ๐Ÿ˜‹ Large chunks of potato wedges, topped with seasoning, lots of chopped coriander and some other herbs. This combination was par excellence ⭐️ There was an array of toppings and condiments on the shelf, one could help themselves with; just in case they wished to stir up something more. I remember polishing off my pasta so greedily, it’s not funny! Hubby and I, we also packed some to go ๐Ÿจ

I wanted to recreate the same yesterday, but was very short on time but still to my surprise the pasta turned out pretty good, given it has been a while. We can have gemelli pasta, potato wedges, and garlic bread really piping hot or at room temperature ๐Ÿ˜‹ and don’t even get me started on the leftovers - boy are they delicious ๐Ÿ˜

Comments

Popular Posts