Methi Thepla

 

Holi brings in fond memories 😍 The fondest will always be the one from 1993. We had our 10th board exams on Holi, or was it Rangapanchami, I can’t remember. But when I got home, my face was all smeared with colors. My grandma( 👵 nani/ ajji) was visiting us and was waiting for me at the door. When a bunch of friends walked towards her, she got all confused. She used to get tons of goodies from Chitale Bandu - from all kinds of burfis to bakarwadis to namkeens .. you name it! As a kid (teenager alright🙄) all I wanted was Cadburys Dairy Milk Chocolate 😋 She saw the gang walking towards her, and she was so happy to see us all enjoying and celebrating Holi, she distributed the entire basket of @cadburydairymilkin between us friends. I don’t really enjoy sharing my food 😜 but the joy I saw on her face was above everything 👵 😘
Enjoying spicy methi thepla for breakfast 🧇.. Reminiscing the good old days - 1993 to 2022 .. time flies by and how ❤️
📝 notes from a pampered kid to a pampered wife’s diary📔 😊

Comments

Popular Posts