- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 16 jumbo prawns, shelled and deveined
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt (hung)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp tandoori masala
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 4 metal or wooden skewers that have been soaked
1. Whisk together the lemon juice, garlic and ginger. Place prawns in a shallow baking dish and cover with the marinade. Let sit 15 minutes. Drain and pat the prawns dry.
2. Mix together all ingredients. Place prawns back in the baking dish and cover with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Thread 4 shrimp on a skewer and grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.