1 lb of lamb minced
2 bread slices
1/2 tsp of garam masala powder
1 onion, finely chopped
4 green chilies, finely chopped
1 tsp mint leaves
8 eggs, whisked
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 tsp coriander seeds
1 1/4 cup of ghee
salt to taste
1. Dip the bread slices in water, soaking them well. Remove and squeeze out all the water.
2. Mix together the lamb mince, bread slices, garam masala, onion, green chilies, mint leaves, and salt.
3. Keep aside for one hour.
4. Divide the mixture into 10 portions.
5. Add salt to the eggs and stir.
6. Now with wet hands, mold the mixture around the skewers pressing and shaping to about 5 1/2 " long kebabs.
7. Gently remove the kebabs from the skewers and sip them in the egg mixture, then roll them out in the bread crumbs and fry until golden brown.
8. Drain the excess oil and serve!.
If Long Mangsho Seekh Kebabs is not your thing- You can make Mansho Cutlets instead!