1/2 tsp Garam Masala or Meat Masala of Your Choice
1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 Onion (chopped)
2 Green Chillies (chopped)
1 Tomato (chopped)
Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
3 tbsp Vegetable oil
Salt to taste
Directions To Make Anda Bhurji:-
1. Beat eggs in a bowl; add salt and red chilli powder.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan.
3. Add the green chillies, ginger paste and onions.
4. Heat it until onions turn golden brown.
5. Then add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are soft.
6. Add beaten egg and mix well.
7. Let the beaten eggs to set a little and then, turn it on the other side, breaking it into small pieces until cooked well.
8. Splash garam masala powder or any meat masala
9. Garnish with chopped coriander/cilantro leaves.