2 tbsp Vanilla flavored Custard powder
500 ml/ 2 1/2 cups, Whole Milk
50 grams or as required,Sugar (I have used condensed milk)
Mixed fruits of your choice- (Banana,apple,pineapple, papaya, musk melon, chikoo/sapodilla, pomegranate, pear, Kiwi, grapes(seedless), strawberry etc).
Few Saffron strands for garnishing
1. Mix 2 tbsp of Vanilla custard powder with 3 tbsp of warm milk and make a smooth paste without any lumps. Your custard paste is ready.
2. Boil 2 1/2 cups of milk , add sugar/ condensed milk to it.
3. Add the custard paste to the milk and cook stirring continuously until it becomes thick.
4. After it comes to room temperature, refrigerate it. It will become more thick when cooled.
5. Cut fruits of your choice. You can use any seasonal fruits or mixed fruits.
6. Before serving, arrange the fruits in a bowl or cup and pour cold custard on top of it .
Note - Mix fruits to custard only before serving.