6 Eggs n' Da Dirty Dozen aka Mini Frittatas!!
Recipe Courtesy:- Chef Giada De Laurentiis
Show:- Everyday Italian
- Nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- 6 Large eggs
- 1/2 Cup whole milk (optional)
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Medium Onion finely chopped
- 1 Finely chopped tomato (optional)
- 4 Ounces thinly sliced ham, chopped
- 4 Ounces thinly chopped bacon
- 1 -2 Teaspoon finely chopped green chillies
- 1/3 Cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves/Cilantro
Directions:- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Spray a muffin tin (12 cups) with nonstick spray.
2. Whisk the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt in a large bowl to blend well.
3. Stir in the ham, bacon, green chillies, onion, tomatoes, cheese, and cilantro/parsley.
4. Fill prepared muffin cups almost to the top with the egg mixture.
5. Bake until the egg mixture puffs and is just set in the center, about 8 to 10 minutes.
6. Using a rubber spatula, loosen the frittatas from the muffin cups and slide the frittatas onto a platter!
Tadaaa!!! Wake Up People!!!