"Another workout session with Fillo Dough n' Spinach
I luvH the results !!!
You See... Popeye was sooooo right -
Eating spinach really can boost your muscles!!!
Choice of Filling is Totally yours!
I have used,
1 Cup of boiled spinach
1 Cup of grated paneer
1 -2 Tsp Cumin seeds
2 Tsp of Garam Masala
1 Tsp Cumin powder
1 Tsp Coriander powder
1 Tsp finely chopped cilantro(optional)
1/2 Cup grated amul cheese(or any other)
40 sheets Athens® Fillo Dough, thawed if frozen
Cooking spray or 1 Cup melted butter
1. On a cutting board, spray and layer three sheets of fillo dough.
2. Lightly spraying each sheet with cooking spray. Cut layered fillo in half lengthwise.
3. Place one tablespoon of filling about 1" from corner of each strip. Fold one corner of fillo diagonally across to opposite edge to form a triangle. Spray lightly.
4. Continue to fold triangle onto itself. Spray outside the outside of the triangle to produce a golden brown color when baked.
5. Place triangles seam side down on ungreased cookie sheet at least 1” apart.
6. Repeat until the filling is used up. Bake in preheated 350ºF oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Your evening snack is ready!!
For More Recipes/Videos/Ideas- visit :- http://www.athensfoods.com/consumers/recipes.aspx