"No time to rest my knife n' fork in between these yummy bites!"
Prep: 3 1/2 hours
Cooking: 15-20 minutes
1 lb (cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces) Chicken Boneless
1/2 cup Cheese (grated mozzarella or cheddar)
1/2 Cup Fresh Cream
2 tsp Garlic-Ginger Paste
4-5 nos Green Chillies
2 tbsp Coriander leaves
2 Tsp Powdered Garam Masala
1 tbsp Corn Flour
1 tbsp Sour Cream or Yoghurt
2 tsp Pepper Powder
1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder (Optional)
1 tbsp Oil
1 Egg (Optional)
Salt it taste
1st Marination- Method:-
1. Cut chicken breast to bite size pieces and dry them with paper towel.
2. Marinate with pepper powder, cardamom powder, garam masala and salt.
3. Mix well and refrigerate for 30 min before adding to other marination.
2nd Marination- Method:-
1.Take the coriander leaves and green chillies grind coarsely into paste with adding very littloe anount of water.
2. Beat together egg, cheese, yoghurt, cream, corn flour, ginger-garlic paste, coriander and green chillies paste, salt and a tsp of oil and rub chicken pieces with the mixture. Keep aside for approx 3 hours.
3. String together chicken pieces on a skewer an inch apart.
4. Roast on charcoal grill for 5 minutes or preheated oven at 275 deg F for 7 minutes.
5. Remove, Hang skewers for 5-7 minutes to let excess moisture drip off.
6. Brush with oil and roast again for 2-3 minutes.
"Serve as a cocktail snack or as an accompaniment with the main course"