About 20 to 25 chicken wings
Vegetable oil for deep-frying
1 Stick of salted butter
1/2 to 1 bottle hot sauce, or to taste
Celery sticks (Optional)
Blue Cheese Dressing (Optional)
Neglected Hot Sauce Collection From My Make-Believe Pantry
1. Deep-fry wings in hot vegetable oil until they are crisp and golden brown.(approx.10 mins)
2. (Do not use any batter or crumbs).
3. Drain wings well on a cooling rack or papaer towel.
4. Melt butter in a saucepan.
5. Add about 1/2 of the bottle of hot sauce, stir until well blended.
(Using 1/2 bottle will give medium-hot chicken wings. If you like your wings hotter, add the whole bottle, or to taste. If you want them milder, add more butter)
5. Place chicken wings in a large container with a cover. Pour sauce over wings, mix well.
6.Serve warm a Chilled Beer ! With celery sticks and Blue Cheese on the side.