Boneless Lamb cooked with Tomatoes
2 Lb Lamb, boneless pieces
1 Cup vegetable oil
2 lb Tomatoes, red, pulpy and blended
2-3 tbsp water
250 gms of green chilies, large cut into 3/4" pieces
Salt to taste
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok (kadhai), add the tomatoes and cook till the oil separates, stirring continuously.
2. Add the lamb and cook on slow to medium heat till it is almost tender, stirring and adding little water occasionally only to prevent it from sticking and burning at the bottom.
3. When the lamb is almost tender, add the salt and green chilies.
4. Cook till the green chilies are soft and the lamb is dry.
5. Serve hot with Roti or Rice.