2 cups cooked (French beans, green peas, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower, mushrooms, carrots, sweet corns, black pitted olives and so on)
2 cups cooked, Jumbo Shell Pasta
Generous portion, cheese mozzarella/processed
Salt to taste
1 tbsp hot and sweet sauce
Approx one and half cup of White sauce
Butter – as needed
3 to 4 tbsp all purpose flour
Vegetable stock – if available else use plain water
For The White sauce
1. Heat a sauce pan on medium flame and put the all purpose flour into it.
2. Keep stirring so that it doesn’t burn. Once the color changes slightly take it of the flame and add vegetable stock and keep on stirring it to avoid lumps.
3. Again, keep the sauce pan on medium flame and stir it till it becomes thick. Add some salt and black pepper while stirring. Switch off the flame, keep the saucepan aside and let it cool.
1. Once the white sauce is done then its all about mixing and baking.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the boiled vegetables, white sauce, hot and sweet/chilly sauce and mix it very gently.
3. Now stuff the Jumbo Pasta Shell with the above mix.
4. Grease the baking tin with butter and spread a layer of the above mixture followed by a layer of cheese. This way fill the baking tray and on the top again add some more cheese.
5. Preheat the oven on high temperature and keep the pasta inside till you see the cheese on top turning golden brown.
6. Serve hot.