Quick n' Delicious Junglee Mutton Curry- Requires no frying n' no elaborate cooking!
Definitely Worth A Try!
400 gms mutton
1 large onion, chopped
1 large tomato, chopped
4 tbsp pure ghee
3 tbsp mustard oil
1 cup curd, well beaten
2-3 garlic flakes, crushed to paste
1/2 tsp ginger, crushed to paste
2 green cardamom pods
1 black cardamom pod
4-5 black peppercorns
1" piece of cinnamon stick
1 bay leaf
1 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste
1 1/4 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp kanda lasun masala (optional)
1. Mix everything together in the pressure cooker. There is no need to heat oil etc.
2. Close the cooker and give 2 whistles. Keep on low flame/heat for about 15-20 minutes.
3. Remove from fire.
4. When the pressure drops, open the pressure cooker. Check for tenderness.
*** If required pressure cook for a few more minutes.
5. Return to fire and cook for about 5-10 more minutes, till a thick masala remains and the mutton looks well fried.
6. Garnish with fresh dhania and serve hot with Roti!