"That is one heck of a Stylish Refreshment- Absolutely Terrific Bites suitable for A Drinks Party"Dahi ke kebab
Prep:- 45 minutes, plus cooking time
Cooking:- 10-15 minutes
1 Cup hung natural(plain) yoghurt
2 Tbsp gram flour(besan)
2 Tbsp all purpose flour (maida)
1/2 Tsp white pepper powder
1 Tsp garam masala powder
1/2 Tsp jeera powder
1/2 Tsp cardamom powder (optional)
a pinch of amchur powder(optional)
1/2 Tsp of fried fenugreek leaves(optional)
1 Tbsp grated ginger-garlic
1/2 Tsp of turmeric
1-2 Finely chopped green chillies
1 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro
Approx 1/2 Cup of Vegetable oil for shallow frying
Salt To Taste
1. Whisk the hung yoghurt along with besan into a smooth mix.
2. In a sepate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and set aside.
3. Now gently add both these mixtures to a large bowl and mix them well.
4. Divide this mixture into approx 10-15 equal portions.
5. With damp hands, roll into balls and flatten into patties.
6. In a pan heat some oil for shallow frying.
7. Coat hese patties with all purpose flour (maida) and dust the remaining flour if any.
8. Shallow fry these patties for about 3-4 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
9. Drain these patties on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
10. Garnish and serve these Dahi ke Kebab with Your Favorite Chutney.