Ruby Tuesday's New Orleans Seafood
4 Tilapia filet
16 peeled and deveined raw shrimp
1 Tomato diced
1 package of shredded casserole cheese
1 box Rice-a-Roni Pilaf(optional)
For the Alfredo Sauce:-
1 Stick Butter
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
white pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients and cook over low heat until creamy consistency.
1. If using Rice-a-Roni-Pilaf, prepare pilaf per instructions.
2. Coat the tilapia on both sides with cajun seaoning.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan over med-high heat.
4. Cook tilapia about 2 1/2 min per side and remove.
5. Reduce heat to medium and cook the shrimp approx 2 minutes.
6. If using Broccolii, steam the broccoli.
To Serve: Put the tilapia, broccoli and pilaf on the plate.
Cover pilaf with tomatoes and cheese. Put shrimp on top of tilapia and cover with alfredo.