" Are you Ready to Stumble ?
If YES, then just Relax n' Let go of the Steadiness !! "
"Sit on your Rocking Chair or a Deck Chair and Tantalize your tongue with the Juicy n' Spiced Up
Chicken 65 and a Bottle of Wine ! "
1 lb Chicken (1/2 kg approx, cut into small pieces)
4 tsp Red chilli powder
2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli powder(for color)
1 tsp Cumin Powder
¼ tsp Garam Masala powder
5 tsp Lemon juice
1-2 tsp of Conflour
1-2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
2 cup Oil (for deep frying)
a Pinch Orange red food colour (optional)
a Pinch Turmeric powder (optional)
1 tsp of cumin seeds(optional)
2-3 tbsp of Yoghurt mixed with 1/2 tsp each of red chilli powder, garam masala powder and kashmiri red chilli powder
5-6 Tempered curry leaves
Finely chopped Cilantro leaves (for garnishing)
1.Wash and cut the boneless chicken in desired size, small portion tastes good but don't cut them very small.
2. Take a deep bowl, mix red chilli powder, kashmiri red chilli pwder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, salt, garam masala, cornflour, egg, food, colour, ginger-garlic paste and lemon juice.
3. Make a thick paste.
4. Now add the chicken pieces to this and rub to coat the chicken with the masala.
5. Marinate this for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
6. Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry on medium high flame until done. This should not take more than 5-7 minutes.
8. In another flat bottom pan, add a tsp of oil, add the curry leaves, cumin seeds and let it splutter.
9. Add the yoghurt mixed with spices and saute well for a minute on low flame.
10. Add the deep fried chicken to the yoghurt mix and saute for a minute or two.
7. Drain excess oil and garnish with cilantro.
Serve with lemon wedges and onions rings.