"I'd take more hikes & fly more kites,
I'd stop playing serious & seriously play,
I would run through more fields & gaze at more stars,
I'd do more hugging & less tugging :-)
U think if you could? you would do the same?"
Stepping Out Of The Pahadi's into The Hariyali ...(Paneer Tikka)!
1st Marinade- (Grind to a fine paste and keep it aside)
1 Cup fresh green cilantro
2 tsp of fennel seeds(saunf)
5-6 garlic cloves(optional)
1" piece of ginger
3-4 tbsp of lemon juice
salt to taste
2nd Marinade-(Mix all the ingredients and keep it aside)
400gms of Paneer Cubes
1-2 tbsp of gram-flour
2-3 tbsp of Hung Curd
1 tsp of oil
salt to taste
1. Grind together the above mentioned ingredients(1st Marinade) and rub it all over the Paneer cubes.
2. Refrigerate this Marinade for at least 1/2 an hour.
3. Once the Marination process is done, generously dip and then dunk the Paneer cubes in the rich hung curd mixed with 1-2 tbsp of besan(gramflour) and 1 tbsp mint chutney. Refrigerate this marinated Paneer for at least 45 mins.
4. Gently now, thread the Paneer cubes onto the skewers.
5. Heat an oven to 180°C or a gas/tandoor on moderate flame.
6. Grill Paneer for 15 minutes.
7. Spoon some drops of oil on the paneer pieces in the oven/tandoor and grill further for another 5 minutes.
8. Serve hot with tomato slices and lemon wedges.