Preparation Time:- 10 mins
Cooking Time:- 15-20 mins
Serves 2-3 People
250 gm Paneer1-2 tbsp kasoori methi (dry fenugreek leaves)
4 tbsp Malai or heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup cashew paste
1 tsp powdered white pepper
1 tsp butter
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup water (optional)
salt to taste
1. Heat some butter in a wide bottom pan.
2. Add cumin seeds and let it crackle.
3. Now add kasoori methi( crushed by hand) and saute for a minute.(I have also used fresh methi leaves,but one can avoid using it)
4. Add cashew paste and stir.
5. Add malai/whipping cream and stir well.
6. Add salt and white pepper.
7. Add milk and water, let it boil for a minute, later simmer it for another 3-4 minutes
8. Now remove from heat.
9. Before serving add cubed paneer (pre-soaked in Luke warm water).
10. Garnish with little creamServe hot with roti/naan/rice