Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Talalela Masa / Talaleli Macchi !! (Type 1) Seared Fish Fillet

I luvHH this recipe. Can eat it with anything - is a kind of novelty in and of it self ..kidding :) You can simply gobble this yummy recipe down your tummy just like that. Please do try this recipe and let me know how you like it :)

SO, firstly marinate the fish fillet with your favorite seasoning ( I have used some nice filet of Tilapia - 4 nos ) I love to marinate my fish fillet with a tsp of ginger-garlic paste, a tsp of red chilli powder, a tsp of turmeric powder, salt to taste and a tsp of lime juice.

Next, drizzle some olive oil in a large frying pan and sear the fish for a few minutes on each side.

Now gather up your favorite toppings. I love the mashed avocado, garlicky mashed potato, sour cream, salsa and cheddar cheese...hmmmm YUMM !

I kind of dig it when this Talaleli Macchi dribbles down your face-slurp slurp slurp
NOW, you my dear friends enjoy this recipe and don't forget to wash it down with a margarita !

0 comments: