Preparation Time :- 5-10 mins
Cooking Time :- 15-20 mins
2 Bread Slices
1/2 - 1 Cup Of Milk
10-12 tsp of Sugar
1 tbsp of Vanilla Essence
2 tsp of sugar used for the making of Caramel
Serves 2-3 People
1. Use 2 bread slices to make bread crumbs
(small food chopper makes very good bread crumbs)
2. In a bowl pour 1/2 - 1 cup of whole milk, add sugar and mix well.
3. Add bread crumbs, eggs and beat well.
4. Add vanilla essence and keep the mixture aside.
* For The Caramel:-
1. In a small vessel (that fit's and can be used in the pressure cooker), take 2-3 tsp of sugar, on high flame melt the sugar to turn into caramel. (Caramel is sugar that is melted & browned).
2. Once the caramel is ready, keep it aside for cooling.
3. Pour the above mixture into the vessel which has the caramel, make sure the caramel is not warm.
4. Pressure cook until the whistle goes off 7-10 times.
*Ready to be Served:-
Let the pudding cool completely, convert the pudding to a plate and arrange in the refrigerator. Chill and Serve !